Safety at Your Side
IMMI invented RollTek, the advanced side-roll airbag protection system to keep firefighters, soldiers, truckers, and paramedics safer in the worst kind of crash – a rollover. RollTek is custom engineered for each industry and has been extensively CAPE Tested to help turn what could be a fatal crash into a walk away event.
RollTek for Heavy Trucks, Military, and Fire Apparatus
A vehicle can overturn in an instant, that’s why RollTek deploys in a quarter of a second.
HOW IT WORKS
A roll sensor monitors the truck’s position, and when a rollover is detected, up to three RollTek components are deployed per seating position
- Seat pretensioners keep the driver or front seat passenger securely in their seats
- Suspension seats lower to increase survivable space in the cab
- Side airbags deploy to cushion the head and neck
RollTek for Ambulance
RollTek, also available in the ambulance industry, deploys side airbags in a rollover to greatly reduce the potential for death or serious injury to EMS personnel riding in the patient compartment.
HOW IT WORKS
- A roll sensor inside the vehicle continuously monitors ambulance stability
- When a rollover is detected, the system deploys side airbags in all the seating positions where RollTek is utilized
- Heads and necks of EMS personnel riding in the patient compartment are cushioned
If you’d like more information about RollTek, or you’d like us to send videos and information to someone at your fleet, please fill out the form below.
Have questions? Contact Steve Lovelady, On-Highway Sales & Service Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-896-8531.