Big Protection for Small Passengers
Early learning for children includes establishing good safety habits, like buckling up. For decades, IMMI has supplied seat belts and restraint systems for the daycare transportation industry. We work closely with the most recognized names in the daycare industry to improve the safety of their transportation vehicles.
The SafeGuard STAR five-point restraint system makes the proper and safe transportation of daycare and childcare children quick and easy. STAR restraints are intuitive, comfortable, and easy to use, safely securing and adapting to children of a wide range of sizes and needs.
Standard STAR System
The standard STAR is a five-point, add-on restraint system that easily adjusts to provide a proper, secure fit for children 25 to 65lbs, up to 57 inches tall and over 1 year of age. This product meets the majority of transportation needs.
- Installs three to a standard 39-inch bus seat, helping to maintain capacity.
- Wraps around any size bus seat with the universal cam wrap system.
- Installs on both standard FMVSS 222 and 210 seats.
- Buckle loop feature helps to avoid touch-related issues.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable federal, state, and Head Start safety standards.
- Seat pad can be removed and washed without removal of the seat.
- Optional chest strap provides additional upper torso support and adjusts for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Installation does not require use of school bus seats with lap or lap-shoulder belts.